It is young in the year so I am sure this list will change, but here are my top by books for 2020.
- The Third Door by Alex Banayan
- The Miracle Equation by Hal Elrod
- Leadership Strategy and Tactics: Field Manual by Jocko Willink
- The Infinite Game by Simon Sinek
- When I Stop Talking, You’ll Know I’m Dead by Jerry Weintraub
I have been trying to read about a book a week this year, so far I am pacing well, and all of these books have brought tremendous insight, along with some fantastic stories.
Some others on deck that I have but can’t recommend yet are:
- Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
- Ask. by Ryan Levesque
- Opportunity by Eben Pagan
- Underdog by Dean Graziosi
- Trident by Jason Redman
- Spirit Junkie by Gabby Bernstein
- Beyond the Known: Realization by Paul Selig
Please feel free to email me with your top books, so I can add them to my list!
You also might like this book review! How to AMRAP Your Life